Friday 20 August 2010

Guess who's back :D XD!!!


I can't recall all the names of those who emailed me checking on me to thank them enough! Just be sure that you are the best! You were able to draw a big smile on my face knowing that I matter for you :)


29th December was the last time I updated my dear blog! I mean it when I say it's "dear" and I totally mean when I say I miss it!!


Things have been extremely hard! Fortunately, they are getting better :)


Hmmm, donno what to start with because many things got changed since I last posted! Well, I quit work LOL! Not new to me I know. I got 3 tempting offers and I am studying them. Well, I've already made up my mind lol


My eldest brother got married last July. He is extremely happy with the girl I chose for him hehehe!


We had a new member added to my family, a nephew to be exact who will be 1 year old in a few days.


Been 4 days for me in bed! A very severe flu attacked me when I kissed my brother. So, no more kisses whatsoever! I have just left bed, got a shot on the butt which seems to be working well LOL


I am in a vacation now, and yes I do cook everyday lol! Not the chef but a senior assistant lol


P.S. Happy belated Ramdan, Christmas, New Year, birthday to everyone whom I missed.


P.S.S. Coming in 8 days, my birthday :D

10 comments:

Faith said...

Welcome Back love :)

His Sweetheart said...

Missed you tremondously!

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

Aww im glad you are Ok and welcome Back sister :)
xx
Naz

nosa said...

welcome bk ya gmr :*
i ws always cheking for an update..
uv been really missed

Standy said...

welcome back sweety =)
happy birthday in advanced and glad you are ok adn everything is fine with you =)

Desert Rose said...

Welcome back dear and Happy Birthday and Happy Ramadan :)
Well I guess I could say Happy eid too since it's getting closer ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back <3333
Congratulations to your brother!
And finally, salamat ;*

You've been missed :) yalla start updating! :D

His Sweetheart said...

Thank you all :D

Nader said...

hey there! It's been awhile! Glad to see that you're well.. and happy!
I was driving this afternoon and a kenny rogers song came on the radio (buy me a rose) and it reminded me of you cuz i read somehwere in your blog that it's one of your favorite songs.. so i thought i should come and check on you!
Again.. glad you're back!
Keep it up! :)

raven said...

wow! such a cute adorable little child. I really like her dress so much. I wish to buy that the same dress she ware on my favorite latino t-shirts store.