Thursday 16 July 2009

To you and only to you!


Dear Dad,
You can't imagine how much I miss you. It's more than anybody missed anyone before on the earth of humanity!!
Today I heard this sentence while watching a show that is supposed to be a pure entertainment when this girl was talking about her dad. She just said "He just passed away" and it made me cry my eyes out!! I was hurt! I was really devastated!
I had this strong flashback of the day you left!! It wasn't even 10 minutes! I thought that it's your diabetese being high and I ran and brought you some sugar thinking that it would ease the pain! I never thought that it was a heartattack!! A heart attack that took your soul away!!
I can't believe that it's the fourth year already! It's always like yesterday!!
You remember how you used to wake me up in the weekends early in the morning and take me to have breakfast with you outdoors! I can never forget that juice you used to order for me saying it will keep me smart as I always am! Trust me, I tried more than once to drink it after you left but I just couldn't!!
I clearly remember the day before you left when mom and I had an argument and I went crying in my room and didn't have lunch then. I remember how you knocked your special knock on my door and sat beside me on my bed! I can never forget your fingers touch on my chin telling me that such a baby face should never cry at all and that my tears are diamonds!
I remember the baths I used to give you since you always said you can't reach your back!
I knew you could and that you just wanted to be spoiled and I gladly did it!!
I remember the birth mark right at the end of your back neck and how I used to comment on it!
I remember how you used to make fun of me telling me that the barber had done that to you because you were the naughtiest 8 years old boy!
So many memorable days dad. So many sweet chats full of love and tenderness that I would never forget even in my grave!
I will always miss you my sweetheart
Yours forever
S

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

7abeebti: your words cut through my soul. please check out my own post about my baba's passing--

http://9afwa.blogspot.com/2009/05/baba.html

Anonymous said...

A lovely post and a great tribute to your father.

Anonymous said...

Awww 7yaty, every word touched me. Be strong sweet heart =) Know that I'm gonna always be there for you if you wanna talk.

nosa said...

im so touched :)
to miss some1 u love is just so horrible..
allah y'3md ro7a eljana..
its better 4 him then this nasty life...

*hug*

Anonymous said...

*hug* u made me cry sweety..
Allah yer7amo, and he will live in your heart and the minds of everyone he touched.

Hope said...

Oh sweety *hug*
this must have been the worst day in ur life
it's really horrible 2 lose a parent :[
May Allah B with u
Allah Yer7mah o Yejma3kom feeh bel.Jannah

Rimyoleta said...

Oh!! Sad :(
I would hug you right now!!

eshda3wa said...

7abebete allah yjma3kom beljanah inshalah

*hug*

د.حنو said...

Allah yer7amu
the loss of a kindred spirit is un reparable..

~wishing you all the best

Why not said...

so touching... great you remeber your father like this...locely!

is that why your blog is called his-sweetheart?

Anonymous said...

I am writing this knowing that no words can compensate yu ..... for God sake ..... losing a father isn't something you are supposed to live through and forget after some years ..... you will never forget your father ...... you will never forget about the little things you once shared with him ..... don't be afraid yu will ...... don't blame yourself when you have fun ..... he won't like this ..... and I am sure he wouldn't want to see you sad like this ...... life goes on ..... and he will always be alive in you ..... for God sake each cell of your body has him somewhere inside .... be happy for him ..... he is now up there with God .....

live your life fully ...... with him inside you .... in your mind .... heart ..... just don't make him sad because you are ..... if you really love him .... be happy

Raiomi :) said...

May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant you patience and gather you both and your dears in His Heaven...

Be blissed and happy forever..


P.S..yeah back to this template..now it is you:)


Best regard..

Rema

Nani_37 said...

He lived his whole life for making you happy .. miss him, that's your every right .. but be happy you had a great dad like him ..

Anonymous said...

Allah yr7amu..


*hugsss*

Leah said...

OMG that is so sweet. I don't know what I would do if my dad ever died. Actually, I guess when he dies. I wish you all the best. It sounds like you were really close to your dad.

rencontrer Pauline said...

all I could say is allah yer7amaa and im pretty sad now.

His Sweetheart said...

Thank you my dearest!

*hugs*

Standy said...

this post made me so sad..
allah yer7amo..
It is nice that he was an amazing dad to you..

3ashig said...

.
Allah yer7amah.

Anonymous said...

this is a very touching post...

god bless him and bless you.. your dad is absolutely proud of you.

His Sweetheart said...

Standy, Nassem

Thank you my darlings

E-Arab
Welcome back from the dead :P

Noblese said...

Hi there, God be with you and your family. May God give you patience and courage. I also went through this a few years back. Please be sure your dad lives on with you in your memories.
p.s. came by chance to your blog and like it.

Just A Bunch said...

this made me cry *hugs*

but dont u cry my dear, ur dad still lives on. he lives inside of u & that post just shows how he still exists... keep his love in ur alive & he will always be alive.

Allah yerhamah wo ya3'ferlah in sha Allah wo yjma3kom biljanna... Ameen