Saturday 4 July 2009

If I were a bird..

The loving bird was flying happily with his beloved wife when she was shot. He went down after her and that's when he noticed that she was deeply injured.

He brought her food and came down again to her fluttering his wings with love and passion.

That's when he noticed that she has deceased! He was in shock! He tried his best to wake her up but no avail ...


He cried his lungs out and shouted in pain! He couldn't believe that the love of his life took her soul away with her!

He cried over and over and lamented her loss


Until he realised that she will never respond to his cries! Hence, he stood by her body saying goodbye in pain.


P.S. We always wish to be birds so that we can soar away from whatever causes us pain not knowing that even the birds have painful memories that even flying would never cease !




P.P.S. The pictures were taken by a French photographer and were posted in a French newspaper which was sold out in one day!

19 comments:

MMK080 said...

Did u take those photos? Cuz they are amazing!

Nice post :)

Why not said...

sic
amazing pictures. So sad. We all feel the same, animals, persons, a loss is a loss, we all mourn our beloved ones.

Yasemin said...

So amazing and so sad. I love that you were able to capture this!

Maqsood Qureshi said...

This is Blogging. That stalker is a very intelligent person. He noticed you. :-)Curly hair, very fair,
Eyes are blue, lovely too PLUS
lots of aptitude.

Anonymous said...

Reminded me of the other day when B and I went drove back home, we saw a cat protect another deceased cat. My tears were at the edge of my eyes. I'm so sad at the same time touched by the scene.

His Sweetheart said...

MMK080
If I were a French photographer, I would say yes lol

Puca
True..

Lisa
I wish it were me! They were taken by a French photgrapher my dear.

Maqsood
I have no idea what you're talking about! Care to explain?

C
That definitely hurts!

Maqsood Qureshi said...

LOL. It's okay. I'm old and that's word salad!

Anonymous said...

wow....sad image indeed....I wish us human can be as passionate about our loved ones...

Rimyoleta said...

:(

Vodka Mom said...

i just love that. It touches me and breaks my heart at the same time.

Standy said...

=(

Errant said...

omg

that's the sweetest yet saddest thing ever .. i'm speechless

Just A Bunch said...

those pix always succeed in making me sad & teary!
they are amazing ... but ive always wondered why the photographer didnt do anything to help the bird!! God knows if he ever did ...

but this is the first time i find out the source of the pix! do u know the name of that French paper?? i would highly appreciate it if u could tell me! :)

Anonymous said...

its sad!!!

His Sweetheart said...

Anonymous
Me too

Rimyloeta
It's O.K sweetie :)

Vodka mom
I know this feeling..

Standy
Why did you change your name btw :)?

Errant
Indeed

just a bunch of thoughts
I think he couldn't have done a thing because she was dead in no time! Oh, sorry I got it as an email with no reference but I will look it up to you.

Suzy said...

Heartbreaking.

Just A Bunch said...

thnx sweety! i'd really appreciate it :)

but if u couldnt find any resources, its ok :)

Akosua Miracle said...

Wow. So beautiful and sad. I love birds they are weird and fascinating. So is this blog!

mami said...

wooow, that was very touching ! its SO true!! whenever i have a huge problem i always want to fly away from it (like i could leave my problems behind), but like its said, flying wont help me..